Friday, 26 November 2010

Buffered Earnings On Nuffnang !


My first three ever Buffered Earnings on Nuffnang ! 

huhuhu. After joining innit for a few days,
I've finally got my first ever buffered earnings ! =D


Though there are just three of them !
So what ? It's my FIRST ! 
"First" attemp is always fun and exciting !

First trial...first love...
first kiss...first sex...
first pregnancy...first period...
safety first...

All of them sound extremely delighting, don't they ? LOL !
So thanks Nuffnang and who-so-ever involved in the campaigns m'kay ~ 


Next to come : X'mas 2010 !
Stay tuned !



12 comments :

  1. Wow cool. congrats! BE is still elusive to me la haiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I was wondering.. What is your traffic per day? Hopefully I can get it soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to hear about this..continue ya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @maxloon120 not much a day lol.... only around 100+ for unique visits =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it on.. Good for you =) I hope I can have BE as well.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. well thank us inniters lah. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. @qi wen you'll have it one day XD
    @Philip fine ... =.=

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great that you feel excited about it... hope u can cash it out as soon as possible... nice to know u too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your first time!!! XD have a nice day! (=

    ReplyDelete