Friday, 12 November 2010

DiGi Pimp My Music @ Zouk KL


Howdy HOOOO !
Mr. Hanky ! (?)

Yeah
Few days ago,
I joined a contest from Nuffnang,
the DiGi Pimp My Music Party @ Zouk KL.
The participants were to TWEET about the Event/Party,
together with their FAV. celebrity.
I wrote Marilyn Manson ,
because of the Dressing Contest lol.

So...I got the invitation Tuesday night =]


Actually,
When I 1st saw this invitation
I was about to ignore it.
Why ? Because I've got NO ONE to go with me =3=
That means, I'd have to go alone =(
However, I decided to go still lol
Because it could be kinda a good experience for me =]

So...Thursday Afternoon,
I got my HAIR BLEACHED AGAIN !
Just to bleach all the black hair away=(
Then something like this came out :


LMAO

Preparation : I actually wore this contact lens But I was wearing a pair of sunglasses during the whole event lol


Pale face for the win =)


I wore the high boot on the left

So, for my costume :

LMAO ?


Yeah,
I drove there.
The traffic was kinda congested =(
By the time I arrived, it was already 8.30pm LOL
Actually, I then did all my make up in car=S
Including nail polish =3=

So...what ?
I stood still.
I stood still throughout the whole event.
Why ?
I've got no companions =(
I'm not a kinda person who can just go ahead and TALK to ANYONE.

duhh...

OK...

The event started with presentation from Mr. _____ (fill in his name lol)
Yeah..He was trying to tell us
how good and cheap the digi music is,
in comparison to other Networks lol.

and then,
Guests were invited to dance on the stage.
and when the song's paused,
we'd have to stop DANCING/MOVING.
The person with the best posture would win a prize lol...

So..I think this was the best of the best ?
Trying to molest Lady GaGa ? lol

Adam Lambert (Emcee?) ,Bla,Bla,Bla,Bla.



Finally,
the event continued with a session, which I had been waiting for.
The Best-Dressed Blogger.
LMAO.

Yeah.
I was selected to go onto the stage =]
I dressed up as Marilyn Manson

...Before I set off =.=

In fact,
4 ppl were selected.
1 Elvis Presley
2 Lady GaGa(s)
and MEEEEEEE =D

and Oh My God
We were to perform =.=
to APPEAL to the judges =3=

Yeah..
I screamed and shouted.
Sorry If I was too loud =(
but then, I sang actually =.=
I sang the song "Sweet Dreams" by Eurythmics
I expected for the Marilyn Manson's version though...lol
After 4 of us performed,
It's photo-taking session =3=...
Duh...

Then,
two of four were to be KICKED OUT =S
Me, and a Lady GaGa remained on stage lol.
OK, we were to PK.
to DANCE.
WTF
How was I gonna dance with the HIGH boot on?
But,
I DANCED , DAMN IT ! LOL
I'd NEVER NEVER imagined I'd ACTUALLY DO THAT, WTF.
We were like...enemy on the stage..
I could actually FEEL _____ from her eyes =.=

and AGAIN,
That was REALLY FRESH to me !
I've NEVER NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE !
DANCING like the characters in an MV ! WOAH !

OK.
When the Emcee said that
"Audience will choose the winner"
OK.
I told myself "I'm gonna lose"
Yeah.
Why ?
1st : I did really badly
2nd : Girls normally get more support than guys

OK.
Yes.
I lost.

Hmmm...
I feel a little bit disappointed of course..
iPhone 3Gs ... BYE BYE !!!!!
and then I got a white mug for consolation prize
which I can actually get it @ carrefour. LMAO

hmmm....x 2
I think,
It's worth going to this event. (for my case)
It's a little to bad that I didn't win the iPhone 3Gs.

BUT !
I won the experience.
It's totally NEW to me.
going to KL alone,
going to Club alone,
going to Club for the FIRST TIME,
acting/dancing on the stage.

[Updated] Addon :
Honestly
I am kinda disappointed with the distorted/misleading event title
"Best-dressed Blogger"
But it wasn't even about dressing up
We were to perform (I can accept this)
But ?
Let's see the costome for the finalists
Ok..the Blackhair girl won the prize..
From the costume, what I can feel is just
"A sexy lady who's going to club soon"
She's Lady GaGa ?
Not even QUARTER, PLEASE !
The white hair girl is 100x better than her.

The Better Lady GaGa and Me
(Sry Jessica, got these photos from your web)


4 of us

Obviously, the other 3 finalists have put in more effort
impersonating and dressing up as their celebrity.

One more glance to the BLACK HAIR girl...
Does her outfit attract you ?
Is her outfit worth your gaze ?
I'm sorry but to say frankly,
"She wasn't even qualified to get onto the stage for the final,
AT ALL, with her A4Paper-like outfits"
(It means HELLA PLAIN)

Let's see what significance she's got that makes her a "Lady GaGa"
a pair of eyes ?
Nose ?
Mouth ?
I've got these too =]

Now I understand,
why the guards and the fellows @ carpark called me "Lady GaGa" =]

So...Sex contest ? or ...
Best-Dressed ? You Judge =]

Realistically, it was just about
"Hot Sexy ladies are always the spotlight"
That's all.

Still,

My perception towards "Clubbing" changed
The people there were friendly and pasionate =]
All in all, it was kinda GREAT =]
Except for the event part lmao



9 comments :

  1. ADAM LAMBERT?
    哪个哦/
    不觉得照片里面有哪个人像他=。=

    ReplyDelete
  2. 最左边那个 = =
    他自己酱讲的 =3=

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA i know exactly how u feel about this. All the damn bloody effort you put in to do ur best dressed character, and someone else who isn't as well dressed as u won it.

    At least, if u lose to someone who dress better, then nevermind, cos its FAIR.

    wtf man.
    and yes, I've also blogged about it too - http://thejessicat.com/2010/11/unfair-dissapointing-best-dressed-results-of-digi-pimp-my-music-party/

    Let's see what Elvis presley hv to say about this. Elvis told me he was upset also :) like us lah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess :
    now I know, I'm not the only one =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. bump u nx time ! no worry ! experience worth something. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. engtaukia.com

    yeah. considered what I've gained - experience, I feel better.


    Thank you ,
    Appreciate it <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha.. its kind of normal these day. Just need a boob to win. lol

    anyway it's a good effort. someday you will win for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice experience..just for fun..i was there too..i think your dress is the unique one..

    ReplyDelete