Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Beautiful and Sexy Pills !


Esctasy...LSD Pills..
THEY ARE SEXY !


Okay.
This post's got nothing to do with drug education.
Just recently,
I've been sick for a week, since last Monday ! FML !

Very well.
Last Monday night, as soon as I got ready for the outing,
my stomach played a series of gravity blast beat !
COOL ?
I dont think so.
It's DIARRHEA !!!!  MAN !
I sat on the toilet bowl more than an hour I guess and
the oxygen content in the toilet was getting lesser and lesser. lol
It was a NIGHTMARE !!!!!!

Then I requested SOME bottles of this - from my aunt.

 I wonder why is the old folk's head printed on the label ?

I swear, this is neither a penis nor a middle finger.

This little bottle of savior is MAGIC I must to say!
After taking these little pills, I stopped shitting.  LOL
For all the diarrhea sufferers out there,
get yourself a bottle of this before your anus gets flamed !

So how do you take these pills ?
Apparently, you're NOT gonna swallow them 1 by 1 cause it's gonna take you more than an hour or so.
Pour all of them into your mouth and swallow them with water. Next, enjoy !

Good.
My intestine or stomach or any other parts of my body which help in the digestion of food were being retarded for a few days.

On Thursday,
for some reasons,
I've had a cough and sore throat. WTF
I ignored them for a day as they are... kinda nothing to be afraid of -_-
BUT,
On Friday, in the middle of a beautiful night, 
I caught a fever. wtf.
I took PANADOLS (I hate them) and drank lotsa of water.
I didn't want to go to the clinic but my mom forced me to. lmao

Sometimes I hate going to the doctor..or clinic.
Doctors like prescribing pills with different colors and shapes and models
and I just hate taking them.
BECAUSE THEY FREAKING MAKE ME SLEEP FOR THE WHOLE DAY WTF.
I hate sleeping the whole day because I AM A BUSY PERSON.
yes. No Joke, I'm busy.
I browse randomly on the internet
I watch videos that don't make sense at all on youtube
I read articles which are totally pointless on forum and ETC.
See ? 

ANTI PILLS !

And now my throat's getting so cacat therefore I've just bought myself SOME packets of this.
It tastes GOOD :D.

Hope that I get well soon !
For everyone who's still suffering from sickness out there ! Take care and get well soon ! :D



17 comments :

  1. These pills was my saver in Bali when I had a bad diarrhoea after eating a seafood dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joel Thanks !
    @Darran They are SUPERB but taking too much of them isn't good for our health I suppose :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope u get well soon.
    and ur finger is freaking long!!!!! mine is half of urs only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon.. I have to agree with Xing that your finger is looooooonnngggg...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao. initially i thought u gonna post about sex stimulation pills. get well anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you poor thing. get well soom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont eat pills. pills are no good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey may i know what FML stands for?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous : It means Fuck My Life...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. You may try Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net). i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious scratchy throat.

    ReplyDelete