Saturday, 29 January 2011

Hair Colour DISASTER !!!!!!


This is what happened
BEFORE attending the innit lou sang gathering !


Just a quick update.
Before I go out :)

Lou sang yesterday .. HOLD ON
Let's talk about what happened before that.

So I finally got my hair done on Tuesday .

Before
hair dye

After 

Looking GOOD :D ?
it's not WHITE as expected, 
But I absolutely LOVE this bright shade !
Unfortunately, I didn't get any highlights :(
Sigh.

Okay
Thursday night,
I was trying to be a little ADVENTUROUS
I did the blue highlight myself !
with the Manic Panic After Midnight Blue Hair Dye

Taaaadaaaaaaaa ! LOL
Do I look BEAUTIFUL XD ?
Very well !
Yesterday,
before attending the Innit Lou Sang Gathering @ Sri Melaka, 1U
I played with the hair dye again.
This time, I applied it on side, just a tiny thin strand,
hoping it to turn out really cool.

I diluted the hair dye with a conditioner and expected for a nice light-shaded pastel blue
BUT REALITY's ALWAYS CRUEL !
FUCK !
it turned out really badly that I didn't even CARE TAKING a PHOTO !

Initially I wanted to just CUT THEM OFF !
BUT HECK NO!

So I did something to strip the colours !

1. SHAMPOO! SHAMPOO AND SHAMPOO !
2. Rinse it with hot water (This opens up the hair cutitle)
3. Wash it with Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (A-Dandruff Shampoo cleanses deeply)
4. Wash it with DISH WASH ! (NO JOKE)

I repeat the step for like 5-6 times !
My hair felt really COARSE and HARSH (only that freaking blue strand) -_-

The colour fades to a lighter shade afterwards.
Which is somewhat acceptable to me.

HAIR DISASTER !!!!!
You can tell the RELUCTANCE from my expression !

Well well.
It's alright ! It's gonna fade within 1-2 weeks no matter what !

So at night,
JACOB , KURO and ME
attended the gathering :)

I'll keep this for the next post :)
Had fun there !



8 comments :

  1. You all had a lot of fun there huh?!?!??! So fun!!! So lively la...^^
    Happy for you guys. Next time don't forget to invite me o...=P
    and em, just being random : Why not you dye your eye brow as well? haha! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha :D moral-of-the-story; never be so brave! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, at least you manage to go that blonde. I cant :< And I'm back to brunette/black now. Hair need to rest for awhile lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. not bad la dude!! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word for you- DARINGG! haha

    ReplyDelete