Thursday, 3 February 2011

BBQ @ Night Before CNY Eve !


Party !
The night before CNY Eve


We've got a BBQ party to WELCOME the CNY EVE :D
a Random and Short update.

It's a little rainy these days
but amazingly,
In the morning, it was SUPER sunny yesterday :S
THEREFORE,
I washed alllllllll the clothes I bought for CNY.
ALL AT ONCE WTF.

Washing all these at once ! 
It was REALLY TIRING !

Okay. 
After washing my clothes,
few of us went to Carrefour and Tesco @ Kepong
to buy our ingredients for the BBQ Party.

The party was planned to start at 7.30pm,
but we only started our food preparation at 5.xx pm =.=.

The chicken. Doesn't it look DISGUSTING ? LOL

Massaging the chicken wings XD....Pre-Phase lol

Fooooooooooooooood :D

 Nuggets :D

 Nuggets ! YUMMMMMY


Nuggets and Fries :D

Frying :D

Massaging the chicken wings - Post-Phase LOL

 Ready to BURN !

Corn



Serve hot :) !

Okay.
After the BBQ,
We went to SING for 3 hours !
I haven't been singing for a whileeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Actually I'm still "relying" on the medicine but
I'm getting really better :DD

So we went home at around 2.30am !
And this is the end of the story.
I told ya, this is gonna be a very short update !



1 comment :