Thursday, 10 February 2011

Pet Dog - a New Family Member :)


New Year
New Stuff
Everything's NEW !


Have fun during CNY break ?
lol
I hope you do :D

For some reasons,
My house's just got a newcomer !
Guess what ?
It's SO FLUFFYYYY I'm GONNA DIE !!!!!!!!!
It's a Pomeranian :)))))
You might've already seen the photo which I posted on my fb
So I'll post an extra video for this blog post :D


pomeranian


pomeranian


pomeranian


pomeranian

FLUFFFFFFFFFFY !!!!!!! XXDDDDDDDD


pomeranian
The Birth Date's 8/11/2010.

My mom bought it at Pet Safari, Ikano.
The price's cheap but it doesn't come with a birth cert :S

We're locking him for at least 3 days
so that he won't BARK hardcorely when we lock him in the cage,
in the future.
Also, this is to train the dog so that it'll POO in the cage :D

However,
I took him out for a run and photo shoot yesterday =3=

Here comes the video :D
AWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!! ♥

Initially,
My mom wanted to buy a chow-chow
but I tried to convince her not to,
saying that chow-chow eats alot blah blah
(Because I don't like chow-chow, LOL)
Then she spotted Pomeranian and finally bought it -_-
She said,
She doesn't want Shih Tzu, Poodle or breeds
which need often grooming and coat care.
But then......She bought Pomeranian, wtf =.=

As for me,
I prefer big/GIANT dog breeds :D
Something like Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute, German Shepherd is FUN !
Too bad, my house doesn't have SPACE and POWER for these giants :D

Ok.
Now I'm gonna introduce -

This is Mimi
Another dog at my house.
Nice tail huh ? 
She's chained up most of the time. 
Hyperactive whenever unleashed. LOL

The Child, The Mom and The Dad.
There were 5 of them supposedly (The chicks)
Sadly, Mimi KILLED 2 of them previously and there were 3 left.
Just yesterday,
Mimi killed another 2 of them =.=
(The mom's stopped looking after them since yesterday)
So there's only 1 survivor :(
I feel bad for them because Mimi has been killing at least 5 of them =.=

That's all !
Tomorrow's gonna be another disaster for all the pet dogs !
HARDCORE FIREWORKS TOMORROW NIGHT !
BYE !



10 comments :

  1. Awww I like the way he runs and jumps. And he's really extremely fluffy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol

    my dog name mimi too ..

    its so fluffyyyyyyyy OMG ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh..i like pomeranian breed. so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG it's so cuteeee!!! XD My boyfriend's poodle also called mimi,lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. my gawd! how does mimi kills all the chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Chow chow more than pomerian, I like big breeds too. Like Golden retriever the most or Labrador retriever... hahaha.. still can't decide which 1 to get XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg...the pomeranian is so cuteee !!! =X tell mimi violence is no good..heh ! as for big dogs, i really prefer golden retriever =D tahaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. its so cute and fluffy I wanna die!

    ReplyDelete