Sunday, 20 March 2011

All, about my family.


Excuse me, cause
this is gonna be an emo post.


I decided to write this in a sudden.
Bad things happened, all about my family,
Family Conflict ?


Well. My bro has just gone crazy and sped the motorcycle to the gate of hell.
I hope he does.
Hold on. Did I just say my "bro" ?
Fine. I'll not even bother to call him a "brother" from now on.
Death is painful,
but I hope that he'll die.
I would probably cry for him,
and this is far better than suffering from long term pain.

So you think I'm now acting like a ranting brat ?
I'll tell you the story.

Once upon a time, we used to live in a family which is more normal-than-normality
Since when has everything changed?
I dont know.
Last year, around March,
Me, my bro, my mom fell into an argument.
Why ?
My brother rode the bike without a license and got caught.
He requested the police to let him go home and take the money (Br*bery)
So he got home, my mom scolded him, the war started.
I scolded him like shit and of course he wasn't gonna just let me FUCK like that.

Come on brat ! You did something wrong and you're talking as if BRIBERY is RIGHT and you can afford to pay that freaking RM30-RM50 everytime you get CAUGHT ? WAKE UP.

My mom tried her level best to stop him from riding the bikes eversince.
But you know, immature kids are dumb, and so is my dad.
My bro asked for money to get the bike license and a BIKE.
YES. A BIKE.
and you you know how much did that freaking bike cost ?!
RM6.9k !!!!!!!!! HOLY F !

Initially, my dad REFUSED him, for the bike part.
BUT WHAT ?!
HE SAID "If you're not giving me the money, I'll crash your CAR MIRROR"
WHAT KIND OF FUCKING CHILD IS THIS ?!
If I had been my dad, I would've FUCKED him up by calling the POLICE.
But, as I described above,my dad's brainless.
So you know how this goes afterwards.

He got his new bike, it's a Tuesday.
I was enjoying my 2-weeks long Sem break.
Imagine,
Someone's just got a new bike and is TOTALLY INEXPERIENCED,
is GONNA RIDE THE BIKE TO KL TO WORK !
How is this even POSSIBLE ?!

So my bro's following his friend to work.
Imagine for the 2nd time,
A person's just got a new bike,
only AFTER 3 HOURS,
he FELL DOWN FROM THAT BREAKING BIKE AND KNOCKED HIS FREAKING HEAD !
FUCK. YES ! ISN'T THIS FUNNY ?
You got your bike on a day,
You got into the hospital on that day !!!!!!!

He's sent to the hospital.
We're crying like shit and were so anxious.

Let's skip the rest of the story.

Two operations were carried out.
Stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks.
Medical cost was around RM70k. Brilliant ?

Ok.
After the incident,
that kid just wouldn't learn the lesson.
He still wanted to ride the bike and my mom had been saying "NO" all the time.
As the result, he hated my mom, seriously.
The way he talked was very irritating.
My mom was like, crying every night, talking to me how sad she's every night.
Sometimes I'd just comfort her by lying to her and myself,
saying that "He'll understand one day".

One night, my mom was rather tipsy and she got into his room.
They fell into argument again.
I got into the room and talked to him.
But his fucking attitude was SLAP-INDUCING.
and WE QUARRELED.

Then what ? He wanted to went out of the house !
My parents stopped him.
After blah blah blah,
he apologised indirectly.
He got somewhat better.

Since when ?
He started going out and STAYING AT friend's house WITHOUT COMING HOME.
what the F*CK.
Again, my dad nagged "Look at your bro, not coming home, blah blah"
I said to my dad "Why do you tell me this? Tell HIM ! Not ME ! He couldn't hear !"

Then I called my bro.
He answered the call.
I said "Hey, when do you want to come home ?!"
My bro : "What's up with you?" (Hung up the phone)
WHAT THE FUCK -_-

Ok.I sent him a message afterwards.
Something like,

"I don't wanna scold you because I don't want to fall into argument; Dad doesn't want to scold you because he doesn't want an argument; Mom scolds you because she's worried about you. This is the last time I'm sending a message and talking to you like this. I'll still freaking CARE about you because we're living under the same roof...blah blah...Hearts do break...blah blah....you'll feel helpless if everyone around you doesn't care about you anymore blah blah"

Miracle.
He got BETTER AGAIN.
SEE ? He's always giving HOPES.
I felt happy for him.
I worry about him but what ?
He threw all the care into the rubbish dump.

Again,
my stupid dad just gave him the key of motorcycle !
WHAT THE FUCK.
Last week,
whenever I got home everyday, the bike'd disappear. He's out AGAIN.
One day, it's 1.30am and he RODE THE BIKE OUT ! WHAT THE F*CK.

Just now.
He wanted to go out again.
I said to him "It's already late at night, don't go out" , in a nice way.
He replied "It's non of your business, fuck (diu in cantonese)."
Fine.
Next time,
when you need my help, I'll mention what you've just said :
"It's non of my business"

After that, I talked to my dad,
I thought my bro's gone out.
I said, why do you give him and let him do whatever he wants ?! This is NOT RIGHT.
See HOW BADLY he behaves now ?!

Good.
My bro was in his room and he heard this.
He came out and got CRAZY.
That's how we fell into argument.

Very well.
I've tried my best to make you FEEL good.
I've tried my best to CARE about you.
When I was doing my Foundation at HELP,
I actually talked something about you in one of my presentations.
You never know.
It's alright.
But hey, is this what I deserve in return ?

Heartbroken.
Maybe we shall not even talk from now on.
Maybe I shouldn't even care about you from now on.
Maybe I should stop lying to myself but accept the truth :
"You are not a good person, you won't learn your lesson"
At least I don't have to feel annoyed, worrying about you now.

If you are involved in an accident again,
I'll not even shed a tear for you.
This is the last time I'm crying.

You've just broken a heart.
I won't even try to mend this relationship again.
So don't worry,
I won't comment on any single thing you do,
I won't send you messages, and
I won't stop you from doing something now.
They're all non of my business from now onwards.
Which also includes,
If you beg and ask for my help in the future,
I WILL NOT HELP YOU.

Chances have been given too many times.
It's time to say "Bye" :)



3 comments :

  1. This is what we call as selfish.They juz live in their own world,and think that everyone should obey them.They already forgot that they were also born as nothing!Hurrrrh!I also really hate people like this,never think of others and never feel grateful of what they have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sorin you're right. This is so goddamn selfish. He does and asks whatever he wants, without thinking anyone else's feeling.sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. ermm,after i read your whole long story,
    it really sad and disappointed if we got such never grown up brother,we try to help them again and again but they think we are deserve to help them. I donno how old your brother, but he shouldn't hurt your parent especially your mom, i can see ur mom really loves him, but HOW,he never appreciate it.

    http://www.exabytes.com.my

    ReplyDelete