Sunday, 6 March 2011

All about recent fuss !


I
HATE
LAST 2 WEEKs


I have been really really busy, like, REALLY BUSY recently.

My ETE assignment was due on last Tuesday.
This group assignment was actually given a few weeks ago.
Until last 2 weeks,
We showed the lecturer our assignment outline.
She said that it was kinda general.
She wanted a technical ones.
We were like WTF ?

Once again, we showed and explained our outline,
she said it's OKAY.
WTF = =.


LOL

SO imagine, 15-20pages of assignment,
we were to complete it in a 1 week time =3=.
We were rushing like shit.
We managed to complete it however.

Tues - Assigment's DUE and Handed IN (RELIEVED !)

Wednesday -
Another fuss with the Engineering Practice lecturer.
She said that
few of us DOWNLOADED something that she DID NOT UPLOAD onto the E-Learning
and our Cover Letter was written based on a wrong Advertisement.
Therefore, I got only 14/100 for the assignment.
WHAT THE FUCK.
We fell into arguments.
We're to redo the assignment.
I don't know if our mark's gonna be capped though zzz

ok.
The End of the fuss.


Last Tues,
Received my hair dyes :)


1 Cerise hair dye and 2 White Toners

Immediately, I opened and played with it!
I applied it over the faded blue streak !

LOL !

06032011163
  Cool ?!
I LOVE THIS ! ZOMG
It makes me happy to look at the mirror LOL !!!!

I guess I'm just gonna buy more hair dyes
Now my hair's like a canvas :D
I'll paint and color them whenever I feel like XD
I'm gonna buy YELLOW ! ORANGE ! LOL !
I bad thing about this Pink hair dyes is that,
It can't be washed off easily
Its staying power is REALLY STRONG
and that it bleeds and stains really badly
whenever I wash my hair.
Now the rest of my hair's taken on a mild red tone =3=.....
Still,
I'm satisfied with it :D

Weds - Attend the special screening for Beastly :)
Great movie though. lol

Friday,
Presentation on the ETE Report.
Was in all black :D


and went to 1U right after ~

Oh another thing,
I won 2 pairs of ticket for Mars Needs Moms
From Nuffnang and ChurpChurp
Giving away 1 pair
Movie again ! Next weds :D
Can't wait for it !

AND - I HATE ASSIGNMENTS ! BYE



4 comments :

  1. As usual I love ur hair! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. ermm, may i know how you take care your hair ,look very smooth though u frequent dyed your hair crazily..

    http://www.exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/

    ReplyDelete