Monday, 13 June 2011

A few French songs that I love .. So much...lately :)


J'aime le Français!!!
....Whatever lol.


I'm addicted to these songs recently.
French songs.
and
just so you know,
French is in the top position of
"Foreign Languages That I Wish To Learn" lol
2nd is German
3rd is Norwegian :D

Well Well
For those peepers out there who can speak french........
JE SUIS JALOUSE !!!!!!!!!!
Don't I sound like a French wannabe ? lol
Okay.

Now spend some time listening to this song
and You'll LIKE IT !

Let's start with a song which only has "Ah" as vocal lol
It's BERRY good.


I don't know why it's called a "French" song
but I guess the guy and the girl are French ?
Well.
I love the guy's voice.
Sounds so pure, so gentle so celestial..and whatever lol
The girl sounds annoying !
Whenever her part starts, I was like
"Please stop !"
lol

Next, What you can really call a "French Song"

Emily Loizeau : Voilà Pourquoi


This song is sooo catchy and .. HAPPY lol.
It always reminds me of Regina Spektor :)
The personality is apparent. I like it :D

The second song that I'd like to share is :

Emily Loizeau - Je Ne Sais Pas Choisir


From the same artist.
It's soft tender and soothing :)
A very lovely song.
Album version of this song sounds a lot softer !
Sing me to sleep, with this song now
HAHAHAHA :D

The next one is from another Artist.
She's a very well-known pop singer in France.

Elle est Alizee ! (J'en Ai Marre)



Spot an angel ?!
Yeah she is ! A beautiful singer :D
I dont know but this sounds comfortable to me as well :D
There's an English version of this song - I'm Fed Up.
You know, when French speak english, THEY SOUND SO FUNNEH LOL
AI. SWIS SIS RISHARD DOLKING HAIGHT IERE. Don't Understand ?
It means "Hi, this is Richard talking right here" lol !
I'm not Richard though. =P



3 comments :

  1. meaning of my comment, it is "unbelievable" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to say u have a very unique taste of songs =D

    ReplyDelete