Wednesday, 8 June 2011

New Perfume - Aqva Pour Homme Marine by Bvlgari


Bought this perfume
before heading to the cinema for screening yesterday !

I had always wanted this perfume
I actually planned to buy it during CNY.
Is this considered procrastination ? lol
I finally bought it at SaSa yesterday :)
It's because my Aunt gave me vouchers worth RM30 lol.
I somewhat dislike Sasa
because things are sold slightly more expensive than other shops!

The original price for it was RM207
with Rm30 off, I paid only RM177,
for a 50ml one :)

This is itttttttt

Aqva Pour Homme Marine - Bvlgari

Tadaaa ~ lol

Same colour ?!


I feel lame lol.

Okay. This perfume is for men, apparrently.
Otherwise it would've been named "Pour Femme"
...make sense ? lol

It's a realllllllll gooooooooood perfume.
Fresh, Energetic, Aquatic (?) !
It feels so natural and sweet, and that makes me go
"ZOMG SPLASH THOSE WATER ON MEEEEEEEE" LOL

Here's a list of information about this perfume:
Year Launched: 2008
Gender: Fragrance For Men
Strength: Eau De Toilette
Fragrance Family: Water Fresh
Top Notes: Neroli Beigarade, Grapefruit
Middle Notes: Posidonia, Aquatic Note, Rosemary Blossom
Base Notes: White Cedar Wood, Mineral Amber

If you love DKNY Be Delicious Men OR Ralph Lauren Polo Sport,
I'm sure you'll LOVE THIS !
Go and try it out NAO !



2 comments :

  1. Wow it suits you! :P I'll go Sasa and try to smell it heee

    ReplyDelete