Friday, 1 July 2011

Happy Birthday ! @ D' Fortune Western Restaurant


SemBreak Sembreak and
Happy Birthday to you ~~


I'm currently having a 1-week break (this week) now.

That doesn't mean I'm slacking and doing nothing at home !
I'm essentially OPTIMIZING and making good use of the time now !
It's time for me to catch up on my study and assignments !

I've actually devised a plan for this sembreak lol.
1. Getting a new printer with CISS - Done !
2. Finish off MATLAB - Done !
3. Getting a new pair of spec - Done !
4. Study - In Progress !
5. Getting my hair trimmed - Undone !
6. KILL C++ Programming - In Progress !
7. Game until DROP - In Progress !
8. Random stuff - In Progress !

I've just bought a new printer this monday.
It's the Canon MP258 with CISS installed.
If you didn't know what CISS is,
it stands for Continuous Ink Supply System.
Basically if you're using the cartridge,
as soon as the ink runs out,
you can choose to either getting a new cartridge or to refill it.

Since cartridges can be refilled, why bother to get CISS ?
Some brands like HP,
refilling the cartridges can make them unusable.
Before getting this printer, I was using HP4280.
It's a great printer but CISS is rarely done on HP.
Wellll...
CISS comes in BULK (ink) and it is SO MUCH easier to refill.
I shall let the photo speaks for itself

The filled ink tank. 10ml for each.

An alignment of tubes is connected directly to the cartridges

The inside.

Well. 10ml of ink basically lasts forever.
The colours/quality might not be as good as the original 
but
it's considered acceptable for normal usage right ?
One bottle of ink (10ml) is sold at RM10 in the market.
That means RM40 would be needed for 4 colours.
Now imagine if you're getting a new cartridge,
a black-ink cartridge would've already cost you RM50. lol
Also,
refilling can be done with absolute EASE on CISS.
If you look at the 1st photo again, 
can you see the plugs ?
basically what you'll have to do is just to open the plugs 
and pour your chunks of ink into the tank (or syringe it !) .
LOL
I'm now HARDCORELY PRINTING RUBBISH LOL.
I just want to find something to PRINT !
I feel like printint the WHOLE EBOOK ! LOL
When the cartridges start moving, I FEEL EXCITED !
SICK ME LOL !

Oh and I got all these with only RM230 !
(The printer is sold at Rm180) 

This is how it looks like lol.
I was tooooo freaking free so I repositioned my stuff XD 

Ok. Enough of the printers.

30/6/2011
It's the birthday of two friends of mine. - Evon n' YS XD
Went to D'Fortune Western Restaurant to have dinner
I'm just gonna make this short for I'm not a food blogger yeah.

Well if you didn't know of D'Fortune Western Restaurant,
I'm GONNA TELL YOU NAO.
It's seriously a great place.
Food's GOOD
PRICE's GOOD
Environment...QUITE GOOD

Let's check the menu out !



Of course there's so much more choices.
Quite cheap isn't it ? No ?
Keep reading and a secret will soon be uncovered !
I ordered Chicken Maryland and a cup of Iced White Coffee.

This is it !
Isn't this WORTH ?! It's only RM16.50 !

Just so you know,
Iced White Coffee's only RM4 ! 
EVEN CHEAPER THAN OLDTOWN ZOH MY GOD !

OK NOW THE BEST PART !

Look at the bill. Nothing amazing ?
CHECK OUT THE BOTTOM OF THE RECEIPT.
NO SERVICE CHARGE/Govt. TAX !
That means you don't have to pay that freaking extra 15% or 16% !

For that big portion of food and a cup of white coffee, 
I've only paid RM20.50 !

ZOMG LOL !
You can check out the address printed on the top of the bill LOL.

Well. 
We were literally having a celebration over there.
There's always a waiter who happened to be playing "Happy Birthday" on guitar
whenever it's the birthday of the customers.

Of course, they sing to Evon and YS LOL !
The presents were given by D'Fortune ! ZOMG
WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS ? SHOOO NAIS :D

AHAHA.
OKAY IT'S ENDING NOW.
Thanks for reading ! 
AU REVOIR !



2 comments :

  1. lol i dont remember they provide present also =3=

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kuro I also didnt know geh. They just gave them out like that @_@

    ReplyDelete