Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Take Me Home Tonight ?


Assignments...
Assignments Assignments...!


Seriously,
I've been rather busy with assignments and tutorials recently.
Everything's like coming altogether at once.
Labs..Assignments..Reports..
IT'S SO HEAVY IM GONNA DIE.

Well,
There's no point ranting on that I think.
It's the JOB of students. =P
Let's just take it as a fulltime job then teehee :D


Just got home from "Take Me Home Tonight" premiere screening.
HONESTLY,
A BIG DISLIKE TO THE MOVIE !
It's....at least three quarter nonsense !
Party...Sex...Balls...F*ck...
All these are the keywords to the movie,
they're enough to make up a summary for the movie.

I admit that it's kinda like a "youthful" movie
What happens in the movie would probably make your blood BOIL
BUT
I think it's over.
Vulgarity has covered almost the whole movie.
NONSENSE !!!!
I wouldn't recommend watching that movie !

OKAY. That's all.
Just to keep my blog alive haha.

Oh ya and before I forget,
Thanks Sherry for the urbanscape invitation and the movie tix to this movie !
Thanks Thanks Thanks and Thanks :) !

and Yeah,
I'm actually planning to get my hair doneeeeee :D
Guess what's coming up next ? Teeeeeheee :D
Stay tuned !
Good bye !



1 comment :

  1. Woah my name is being mentioned here! paiseh* Yr hair color gonna turn orange next! I know

    ReplyDelete