Friday, 2 September 2011

Exam's OVERRRRRR ! Holiday !


Fun Fun Fun !
Holiday !


Haaaaaaaa.
My first year has just ended lalalala..
If and only if I passed all my subjects LOL.
I'll pass anyway lol.

Last sem was a tough sem for me. D:
Packed schedule ... Assignments .. blah blah
Imagine, 4 assignments due on the same day LOL.

Well, they are finally OVERRRRRRRRR ! :D
Just finished my papers last week.
It was a kinda horrid experience to me :(

1st paper -
I did 6 questions instead of 5, didn't read instructions
I'm afraid the lecturer might ignore the last question :(

2nd paper -
THIS IS EVEN WORSE.
There were 6 questions in total,
but i DID ONLY 5 !!!
I missed out ONE WHOLE QUESTION WTF.
but it's still not a problem for me to get an A lol.
So...easy easy.

3rd paper
Nothing much to complain.
Just...FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU -_-

So basically,
I'm now ENJOYING my 4-weeks holiday :D
What to do ?!
Game ! Game ! Game and GAME !!!!!!
Omg
Now I can finally GAME for few hours in a row
WITHOUT thinking about assignments..tests...exams ! WOOT !

Haaaaaaaaaa....
Yeah.
So just now,
Few of us, finally met up and went out for a...
farewell ? to PT HA.
We(Ys,CJ,Yann,YLeng,Labimiao..No evon this time HAHA)
went to BBQ Plaza@1U :)

Guess what happened when we were there ?
We were waiting for a table.
So we just happened to stand in the middle of the ... restaurant ?
and wait.
Then yann handed her phone over and I played JUMP on her phone.
What's next ?
My character fell down...
I just screamed loudly "AHHHHH"
WTF
ZOMG everyone was looking at me XD
I felt KINDA OR, MASSIVELY EMBARRASED LOL !!!!!!
Fortunately, I was able to HOLD the situation LOL.

Now just a picture or two on the bacon stuff lol.



 Feeling hungry ? YES YOU CERTAINLY ARE. LOL

After this, the gang bought some SNACKS and came to my home lol.
We played few rounds of really weird card games lol.

Tadaaaa ! Salad Popiah !

It tastes SHOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD.
I LOVE IT SERIOUSLY.
YOU SHOULD TRY.
RM2/row :D

We also had a souvenir distribution session lol.
Cause someone just got back from TAIWAN
and another one from Australia lol.

It's NOT ROTIBOY, I SWEAR.

Let's look at what Teng bought for us :)
A closer look :D

Milk, Honeydew, Sanitary Pad, Plaster, Mask and Condom ! 
LOL !!!
They are all sweet,as in confectionery actually HAHA.
(Except for the mask of course)



Sophie ! LOL . 
"I want to taste the sanitary pad" 
LOL

 Delicious condom XD
It's actually chocolate :D

Ha and finally,
The CK perfume that YS bought me <3
Ha. I still paid him a little lol
Cause the rest of them only got phone straps from him
LOLOLOL
No matter what, 1000x Thanks to you XD

Taadaaaaaa :D
All in one :)


Also thanks PT for spending on these actually haha.
They aren't cheap, we know :S.

Lastly, 
goodluck to those who are joining the Uni next week.
:D

Oww the last thing,
Im planning to buy a new kb..
Should I buy a Mechanical Keyboard ?
Just don't feel like spending RM200-500 on a kb seriously.
But I need a good kb to play o2jam better D:
Let's seeee



2 comments :

  1. The condom taste nothing special.
    btw,can you actually eat the sanitary pad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @starchie yeah of course. it's marshmallow

    ReplyDelete