Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Holidays ?!


Half of my holidays
have just goneeeee bbbb.


This is another post to revive my blog abit lol.
Have been busy gaming all the time XD

Firstly,
I've finally finished watching the TV-Series,
New My Fair Princess :D
If you dont know what it is,
it's New HuanZhuGeGe - 新还珠格格


There are 96 Episodes in total :D
Initially,
I thought it was quite shabby in comparison to the old series.
However, after watching it for some times,
I find that it's quite nice to watch D:
Recommended ! :D

Secondly,
MY HAIRDYES, Y U NO ARRIVED YET ?!
bought them 3 weeks ago wtf.
I can't wait ! WTF.
HOPE THEY AREN'T LOST.

Thirdly,
A friend of mine is coming back from China !
Asked for his help to get me a keyboard!
A mechanical keyboard !
The PLU G3000 Cherry MX Red NKRO,Black !
Woot !
It's RM200 ++ :D
How cheap !

This is it ! 

Hehehehehe.
Can't wait to get it on Thursday :D
wkwkwkwkkwkwkw.
Gotta SPAM hard in o2jam with this kb :D

Today,
went to sg. wang and bought some stuff :D

Shampoo, Developer, Bleaching Powder, Mixing Bowl, Gloves !
Rm159 GONE !!!!!!

It was Mooncake Festival Yeah ?
We had a bbq session lol


Ok not gonna write much on this.
Played Monopoly Deal in Elaine's house :D
Again, it was fun :)

Lastly.
I found that an air-conditioner is a necessity in my life.
Without air-cond, MY LIFE'S DOOMED !!!!!
3 days ago,
The fuse of my house broke twice.
Because of that,
the "starter" (?) of the compressor of our (my bro's and mine) 
air-cond got damaged just like that ... shit !
The worst part is,
it was on Friday afternoon ==.
Repair service isn't available on weekends ! Awww.
I ended up sleeping without air-cond at night. (3 freaking nights!)
ZOMGKFCMCD. I HATE IT.

I was so suffered lol.
Imagine, the outside of my room is 23x cooler than inside ==
luckily, it's now working fine :D
I LOVE YOU MY AIR-CONDITIONER.
MUAHAHHAHA :D

RESURRECTION COMPLETED !



1 comment :