Friday, 16 September 2011

My First Mechanical Keyboard ! PLU ML-G3000


Finally got it !!
PLU ML-G3000


Yay.
As said in previous post,
my friend's now brought me the mechanical keyboard from China.
It's the PLU ML-G3000 :D !
*using now XD*

Let's UNBOX !


Taaadaaaa ~~


A cleaner, few KForce keycaps 
and a keycap puller are included !

The keyboard :D
I love the Logo berrrry much.
But some ppl say it looks too 山寨 lol.
The USB cable is quite thick.
Thicker than most of the USB cables I've ever seen.


 The keyboard itself is rather thick as well.
It's quite heavy. 1 - 1.2kg !

F1 - F12 have got few multimedia function keys.
They're used together with the "P" button down there.
The Windows key with a "No Entry" (?) sign 
is used to deactive windows key :D
This is to prevent interruption during game play X)

This is what lies under the keycaps !
Mechanical Switch :D

Taadaaa ~ Changed the keycaps LOL.

Now just a little extra info on this keyboard -
It weighs around 1.2kg (as stated in the booklet)

It uses Cherry MX Black switch.

Actually I wanted Red Switches.
However my friend bought it wrongly = =.
Well it's not that bad. I'll still LOVE it :D
Just so you know,
Red Switches require less force to register a key.

It's NKRO on USB.
In fact, PLU is the 1st brand that offers full NKRO on USB.
A conventional USB keyboard supports only 6 simultaneous keystrokes
excluding modifier keys (Shirt,Ctrl, etc etc)
NKRO stands for #(Numbers) Key RollerOver
In another words, how many keys can be pressed at the same time :D
Guess what ? This keyboard can REGISTER AS MUCH AS KEY COMBINATION THAT YOU CAN HOLD AT ONCE XD


Check out how many simultaneous keystrokes your keyboard can register :)

I'm gonna JAM hard with this keyboard!!!!!!!!
SPAM !!!!!!!!
with this o2jam keyboard



4 comments :

  1. Nice !! Im going to buy this keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to buy this keyboard from China?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous you can buy it from taobao (via agent) or ask for help from your friends :). I know someone who carries this these kbs in MY. if you're interested, drop me an email at isroxck@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another choice for a USB NKRO is now this one from Matias: http://matias.ca/onekeyboard/tactile/
    It has another fancy features as well, but I didn't buy or try it yet.

    ReplyDelete