Thursday, 6 October 2011

New Hair Color ! Go Orange !


Dyed my hair again !
It's ORANGE !!!!!!!


TAADAAAAAA !!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHA.
So here I'm !
Finally with orange hair !

I got my hair dyed orange on Tuesday
I was kinda disappointed with the outcome actually.
I'd rate it 8/10.

I'll tell you why.
Just keep reading :D

So I started with turquoise faded color and black roots.
My roots were bleached twice.
Length to end was bleached once to get rid of that teal tint.

The dyeing was started with ....


Look at that !
Yellow on the top,green at the end = =
It appears to be darker in the photo though.
I couldn't really get rid of the teal completely so..
No Choice.

Taaadaaa..



HAHA
I left the hair dye on for 2.5 hours.
There are actually 3 colors.
I was too lazy to rinse them out separately,
so I rinsed them in a chunk lol.

There are red, orange and yellow.
The orange has somewhat run into the yellow,
making the yellow look orangish. Tsk.



Before blow-drying 

 After.
Can u see red-orange-yellow :D ?

 Close-up !

 Ponytail !

 
This is how the back section looks like ! :D
Doesn't it look like Nano Nano ?!
LOL

Finally ... :D

Haha.
I ABSOLUTELY love this color !
It's SOOOO VIBRANT AND .... Cute XD !
It makes me feel happy whenever I look into the MIRROR
LOL !
I thought that orange would be less striking than turquoise,
apparently, I was wrong lol.

The reason that I'm rating this 8/10 
is because of the unevenness of the colors.
As I said,
the teal couldn't be taken out completely
and the orange is CLASHING with green/teal,
causing few dark patches !
SHIT !
It's not really obvious so yeah...
I still love it ! :D
Do you love it XD ?

Cheeeeers ! Bye !
Oh and BTW,
Steve Jobs just passed away.
RIP !



6 comments :

  1. super striking la boss -.-
    and yeah, it does looks like nano nano LOLSSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! LOL! I can't imagine you would say that. I think that's cool, or hot! Cute? Hmmm I have to meet you in person to find THAT out! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you dyed it yourself?? You're so keng.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jfook I didn't dye it myself la ...bleached + applied hair dye @ saloon, then went home lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really bright, you sure will have a lot of eyes on you if you are at the mall :D

    ReplyDelete