Sunday, 9 October 2011

Real Steel Premier Screening - Review


The review of the movie
Real Steel


It is seriously a tiring day for me.
Morning - Class
Afternoon - Singing
Evening - Movie
Night - Card Game = =

So yeah, I just got back from the Premier Screening of Real Steel
GSC @ Pavilion !

real steel

Everyone was given a can of coke and a pack of popcorn for freeeee !
Woots lol
real steel

Let's just get into the topic.

A copy-and-paste synopsis :
A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future where the sport of boxing has gone high-tech, “Real Steel” stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.

My review :
To be honest, I thought Real Steel could be a little bit boring to me.
Because I aren't into things like Robot .. Fighting(Movie) .. Gundam ..
or anything equivalent.

I WAS WRONG.
This movie is SO FREAKING AWESOME.
Each and every pound from the steel robots gives me goosebumps !
and guess what ?
I was almost gonna CHEER and APPLAUD for ATOM in the cinema !
The relationship between Charlie and Max touched me as well :)

Just,
if you would like some metallic fights and steel noise,
YOU AREN'T GONNA MISS IT !
Recommended !
AWESOME !

I RATE THIS : 4.49583857435 / 5 !



3 comments :

  1. Hell yes it was a good movie! I enjoyed it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome movie ! I enjoyed the movie too ! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaah good review? Then it's a must watch la ni~ let's see if I can find time~

    ReplyDelete