Saturday, 12 November 2011

Dyed my hair PINK !


Dyed my hair
PINK !!!!


TAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!


NOW SCREAM LOL !!!!
Yeah Yeah.
I dyed my hair pink yesterday !
To be exact, it's CERISE !
Of course, I did some highlights too !

*You guys might think that I'm changing my hair way too often 
But wait, I've got a reason this time.
Just....the reason :D

As you guys know,
my hair was ORANGE.
I did bleach bath and root touch up to take those oranges out.

Check it out here : http://dark-disaster.blogspot.com/2011/11/bleaching-hair-at-home-first-time.html
My first time bleaching my own hair !

Yesterday, I bleached my root again,
followed by a bleach bath !
It was only the 2nd time and
I've become kinda good and fast at applying those creams already !

Started with this

Bleaching my roots :D

Bleach bath...Done ! :D

Then I washed my hair with purple shampoo
to tone and lighten my hair by a little bit more


Colorsss



Time to apply the hair dyes !
I sectioned my hair into few parts.
It took me more than an hour to entirely cover my hair with those dyes.

Back - Orange on underlayer

Left side - Yellow
Right side - Cerise-Violet Gradient

I left the hair dyes on for around 2 hours.
Shampoo - Vinegar Rinse - Conditioner - Vinegar Rinse

Now time for the resultttttt :D !

Before blow dry :D
Notice the violet gradient :) ?

XOXOXO !! NOBODY CAN RESIST THIS !
I GUESS I'M DYING OF ITS VIBRANCY !

The orange at the back IS SUPER COOOL !

Under sunlight ! 
LOOK AT THAT ORANGE !!!!

I LOVE the gradient as weeeelll !!!

Under Flash Light, 
the color appears to be more reddish

Ok now, this is supposedly yellow.
I tried my best to keep the cerise from running into it..
but I FAILED. It's become something like..Orange ?
It still looks cool though, doesn't it ?!


This combination IS SICK !!!! :D !

Under indoor lighting,
the colors don't stand out too much.

now I REALLLLLY LOVE THIS COLOR
especially the orange underneath !
BUT the cerise came out to be too dark.
I guess it'll get lighter after 1 or 2 washes ?
Hope so.

Now DO YOU LOVE IT ?
I'm SURE YOU DO :D !



1 comment :

  1. looking at the 2nd picture I feel sorry for your hair.lol

    ReplyDelete