Friday, 25 November 2011

My Room's Like a Roasting Hell !


WELCOME TO MY
GRANDDDDD PALACE, HELL !



This is gonna be kinda a lame blogpost
I finally decided to thoroughly clean my room up yesterday.
The whole process took me more than 5 hours. EPIC ?
Now I'm gonna show you some crazy madness and
what I've got in this burning hell.

A little bit of fact about my room: 
My room is as ugly as F yeah.
I don't own those expensive high-tech stuff.
cause I'm not a rich @ss after all :D
Only one person lives in this room, me.
My parents and my bro have their own room as well :D

So I started cleaning my room at around 6pm yesterday
AND
I realized that I've got SOOOOO many boxes in my room.
LIKE SERIOUSLY,
SO MANY OF THEM.

Empty Boxes

MORE Empty Boxes

AND MORE EMPTY BOXES !! GOSH !
Perfume Boxes this time.

MORE AND MORE !!!!!
All these were kept in my room !

And finally I've got this treasure-box-looking GIANT
and .. a treasure box without something inside is nothing !

So these are the boxes inside the box(HP) inside the GIANT !
ZOMG INCEPTION ! HAHAHAHA.

BOX MADNESS. GOSH ME.

Another madness that exists in my room is the CABLE CRAZE

Audio Cable, Ethernet Cable, HDMI Cable, VGA Cable
Not much eh ?

CHECK THIS OUT !

HAHAHAHAHA !
Dude ! TONS OF THEM !
Yeah I sometimes do the wiring in my room
so I've got so much copper wires over here.

GOSH.

Seriously,
Some of them had been in my room for so many years !
I'm a good collector I must say.
I never wanted to discard those boxes.
Cause they, to me, somehow signify the possession of those stuff LOL.
If I threw them, it'd be like I've never owned them lol
and I thought they'd be kinda handy and usable in the future
but HECK NO. I've never touched them.
I've finally discarded most of them =P

So next I'm gonna take you on a tour of my GRAND PALACE ! 

So basically this is how my room looks like lol

Cabinet and Wardrobe on the left
Air conditioner above the window
Computer on the right
and a bed on the floor.

Heh. I'm used to putting my bed on the floor =P
Notice that the left lamp wasn't lighted up ?
I BROKE IT. HAHAHAH !

and you know my air-conditioner is SO IMPORTANT TO ME.
I swear, the best way to turn a hell into a heaven
is to get the air-conditioners installed.

So right after entering my room,
we turn right,
and I've got this box-looking little room.

Yeah. Power supply.
The main power source of my room.
Notice the white chunky extension on the floor?
It's a lighting isolator
IT'S A SUPER GREAT STUFF.
All the computers in my house have got one of these.
With this, 
online during heavy rain and lightning has never been safer. EVER
I was charging my GP rechargable batteries.
Got them with RM50+.
They are so worth the price.
I used them for my Wii Remote and my clock :D

This is my clock. HAHAHAHA 囧 :D

Now slowly move to the left,

I spot a keyboard and a piggy bank :D
Oh and this is where I normally throw my bag at lol.
And there's a wooden stick too, 
in case someone breaks into my house.

Then I've got my first desk here.

Yeah. There is where I place my big-arsed TV
This TV is used to play Nintendo Wii :)
There's a speaker set connecting to it
A Forever-December Calendar is used to fix the Wii's sensor lol.

Now let's take a closer look.

What's a room without FOOD right ?

PING PONG LANJIAO BISCUIT !
COFFEE !
CEREAL DRINK. DOG's CHEWING BONE
RAISINS. CHEWING GUM
HAHAHAHAH ! ZOMG ! XD

Oh and I've got this in the drawer of the desk

Il est un LUCKY CHARM !  HAHAHA XD

This is the thing I must show to you guys.
Nuffnang'ed envelope !

It's used to collect all the Premiere Screening Tix !

Real Steel..The Thing..Super 8..Tin Tin..
Yeah, 
all these were the premiere screenings I've ever attended
just like all the other nuffnangers and churpers out there do.
Oh and that white piece of paper is my first paycheck from nuffnang :

Oh and btw,
I've only paid for movies twice in my entire life. lol

Now another two extension under the desk.
The right extension is connected with Wii and the TV
The left one is for my lovely PC :)

To the left of the desk,

The Wii console
and the IPTV STB (from TM Unifi)
And yeah...
I leave all those frequently used cables connected all the time
lol

The overview of my lover ! :D
This is the thing that keeps me alive everyday !
lets see what we've got here.
TOILET PAPER !
YEAH !
I swear, toilet paper is the MOST CONVENIENT THING 
you can put in your room !
You can use it to wipe JUST ANYTHING !

Taaadaa ! Yeah. I always put a handkerchief on the desk lol.
a PLU ML-G3000 Mechanical Keyboard :)

Lets Zoom In.
Look at what tiny stuff we've got here ?

Remote Contol ! Guitar Pick ! 5-cent Coin ! 
iPod Video ! LOL
iPod Video's a discontinued product.
It's been replaced with iPod Classic now :)

Down there,

I've got a box filled with stationery and French mini dictionary
some DVD-Rs
oh I've got another keyboard down there in case of fire.

At the very bottom,
there's an 8-inch subwoofer.
It just doesn't sound as powerful as it looks. tsk

Now when I turn over,

I've got these.
The rear speakers.
yeah my pc's set up with a 5.1channel sound system
Edifier C3 as front
a HiFi set as frear
and E-View speaker as the center.
The center's got only the subwoofer lol.
Cause I dont know where to hang my "center" satellite XD

this 5.1channel sound system is BERRY mind-blowing :)

So the left subwoofer's the one I was talking about ;)
Too much subwoofer eh ?
I usually turn on only the front :D

Guess what ?
My dad used to complain all the time.. 
"Why is your pc full of cables?!"

Well..No idea

TAADAAA ! LOL

Now we keep moving to the left,

I've got a printer with CISS
and down there is the HiFi.

The HiFi is turned to AUX mode to be used as the Rear
I've got a hairdryer there. 
It's something that I use frequently so...
I just leave it on the floor TROLOLOL. LAZY ME
and I've got ANOTHER EXTENSION here.
It's supplying electricity to my speaker,monitor and printer.
I do this so that I can turn them off without turning off my pc. 
Go Green, yeah? Ha.
No matter what, don't do this at home okay ?
Using too much of extension is dangerous :D

Now this is my bed.
Yeah I usually don't make my bed lol.
or I should say, 
I've NEVER made my bed. HAHA !
I'M LAZY XD

So I've got some books over there 
I can read them before I fall asleep

Next to my bed,
is a dressing table.


I've got tons of wicked things in it too.
LOL

Let's see.

Firstly...
I COLLECT THESE GODDAMN TAGS.
WTF !! I'm definitely a GREAT RUBBISH COLLECTOR

Secondly..
This is gonna be disgusting

MY NAILS ! HAHAHAHAHHA !
YES My nails USED to be THAT LONG !
I cut it and kept it in a box. GROSS ! HAHAHHA

Oh I've got some rings too !


Oh and look what else I've had ?

TONS of accessories !

LOOK AT THIS !

This reminds me of SLAVERY. or...SM :D

What else ?

HECK NO! COLLAR LIKE THIS ! WOOO !
Yeah I was so into Visual-Kei that's why I own these
I've got 2 pairs of boot too !

and CHECK THIS OUT !

Necklace !
These are the BIGGEST stuff you can hang on your neck ! 

More !
I've got these tools !

Screwdriver set...Hammer...Wire Stripper..LOL
and Yeah, I own a solder iron tooo. LOL

Now turn to the back,

My wardrobe and a cabinet !

The top "floor" of my cabinet
Toilettes !
Most of them are hair dyes and hair care products
If you wonder why I've got so much of these,
it's because my face used to be popping pimples. Yiaks
Now I only cleanse and tone my face everyday. Nothing else.

The middle "floor"
Books and Albums collection :)

The ground "floor"
Bleach Powder, Cream Developer, Shampoo,
Weights, Files. lol
Those files are used to keep my notes and such.

and finally...
Taadaa !

Guitar Controller of GH
and an Acoustic Guitar
I'm not good at playing the guitar though lol.

So..yeah !
I'm sure that my room's got everything necessary for a day.
Do you literally keep all these wicked things in your room?
I bet not lol.

Do you want to be roasted in this room ?
My Pleasure :D

HAHAHA.
Thanks for your visit,

the-fee-is-
one-thousand-five-hundred-and-twenty-seven-ringgit

(Imitating the voice of the autopay machines @ 1U. lol)



6 comments :

  1. omgg. why your room so many things HAHA.
    and err? you got the lucky charm means you're a buddhist. but then, you a cross necklace. err :O ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,really a lot of stuff weh! My room now also full of boxes and some paper bags which I not willing to throw them away..haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, that's a lot of stuff you've got in your room. This reminds me that I seriously need to clean up my own room, lol.
    I admit guilty to collecting clothing tags as well. =X

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf the nail so dam geli okays hahahaha

    and you got a nice room once clean it nice ly . . . and your ton of CD can keep inside the box in the future XD #justsaying

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahh! Your room, so many things, the only thing that caught my attention....is the nuffnang envelop...xPPPPP!

    ReplyDelete