Tuesday, 8 November 2011

What would Puss in Boots do?


Puss transformation ..
IN PROGRESS.


Hey people !
Guess what ?
The movie,
Puss in Boots
is coming up on the BIGGGG screen in cinemas soon !

I bet everyone knows what I'm talking about.

This is it !!!!
Taaadaaaa !

and thanks to nuffnang, 
we can now catch the movie way before it's in the cinemas on 24 Nov !

*BRAVO!*

So now, 
How would I defeat the bad guys if I were Puss and Kitty Softpaws ?

Ok It's simple enough.
Ever heard of the NYAN CAT ?

Yes !
I'm gonna non-stoply NYAN when I face my enemies !
NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN
NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN !!!!



I'd NYAN until they go deaf, go blind and eventually go die !


If NYAN'ING for 3 minutes isn't enough to kill them,
I'd continue NYAN'ing for 3 hours !

The 3-hours OMEGA NYAN.

3hours is still too less ?!
TAKE THIS.
NON-STOP PAINFUL NYAN.

I'm VERY SURE no one can stand this forever-NYAN'ing attack.
My enemies would eventually die of my cute and tender NYAN'ing.

So in real life, I might look like this
when I'm SUMMONING the NYAN attack !

NYANNNNNN !!!!!
The aggressive NYAN PUSS.

NO WAY.
I'm sure I'm gonna loook this cute !

nyan ~ (It's small letter)

 Or something much REALISTIC !


  HA !

Now the problem is, 
How can I transform myself into the NYAN PUSS ?
SIMPLE ENOUGH. 4 STEPS.


Soo...together with the Pink ROTI,
Let's NYAN and make rainbow !
Defeat the bad guys Yo !

and...
Bring me lucks too !
Ha !

*I'm listening to the nyan cat while typing this HAHA.
NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN ..

*AW I GUESS I'm DEFEATED !*



5 comments :

  1. PINK ROTI AHAHAHAHHA OMG Where did you get all these cute pics ahahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nyan Nyan~~ haha
    Nyan cat overdose!! *die

    ReplyDelete