Sunday, 22 January 2012

Turquoise Hair Strikes Again !


Dyed my hair turquoise
for the third time !


Hello peeper
Guess what.
I dyed my hair with my favourite color again !
IT'S TURQUOISEEEEEE !


So I'd got pink in my hair for more than a great month.
And it became like this, or shit.


Touched up the roots, bleached the mess (pink orange and purple).

Taaadaaaa !
My mom has really done an amazing job on this !

Dyed my hair on my own the next day.
I actually recorded videos but...LOL
Due to some reasons, they aren't usable D:


This time, I played around with turquoise, pink, red and plum.
I decided to do pink at the back to create a contrast :D

FOILS and CLIPS D:

I also added a little bit of yellow into the turquoise
to make it much greenish :)

Sooo....
TADAAAAAAA !

ME GUSTA ZOMG :D

I LOVE THIS COMBINATION !


LOOK! I LOVE TURQUOISE, SERIOUSLY

POKER FACE -3-


TRI-COLOR STRIKES AGAIN !

The color is much closer to the actual shade in this photo.

and now...
TAAAAAAADDAAAAAAA !!

BETA FISH ! LOL !!!


I LOVE how it looks like at the back :D

Oh and you guys are the lucky ones 
BECAUSE
I'm gonna show you HOW I DID my pink ! :D

HAHA. Don't LOOK AT ME. I SHY XD

and btw
I'll stop dyeing my hair in 3-4 months time
and within this period,
I won't be bleaching my hair anymore PERHAPS.
Cause my mom's nagging me REALLY REALLY hard.
and I'm kinda tired of taking care my hair liao.
Duh.

So I won't be buying any more hair dyes
and I'll stop as soon as my hair dyes run out :D

TIME FOR SHORT HAIR, EH ? 
HA.
Happy Chinese New Year !



5 comments :

  1. lol. ur video so funny weh. nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur hair! :)...btw, did you buy the hair dyes from overseas thru online? i ombred my hair and the bottom half of my hair is bleached and it's yellowish and it's ugly..so im searching for these hair products which i couldnt cuz u noe lah, malaysia =.=..hope to hear from you soon, thnx =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur hair! :)...btw, did you buy the hair dyes from overseas thru online? i ombred my hair and the bottom half of my hair is bleached and it's yellowish and it's ugly..so im searching for these hair products which i couldnt cuz u noe lah, malaysia =.=..hope to hear from you soon, thnx =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @beE ღ babY.c hi ! I got my hairdyes from ebay. if you wish to know more, maybe you can drop me an email at isroxck@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda like the faded out baby pink colour !

    ReplyDelete