Sunday, 18 March 2012

Schwarzkopf OSiS Mess Up Matt Gum - Product Review


Schwarzkopf OSiS+ Mess Up Matt Gum !
Me Gusta !



Taaadaaa !
Got myself the Mess Up Matt Gum and Flexwax Texture ! 

Close-up shot. Ignore the price tag :D

So this is it. Unboxing !

It looks and feels kinda creamy. :D

So Now
I'm gonna STYLE my hair with it and show you its awesomeness !

Grabbing a tiny bit of the Mess Up Matt Gum
Doesn't it look TOOO and overly CREAMY ?!


Worked it out and spread it on my palm,
until it 'Disappeared'. lol

I'm so not gonna show you the process.
So

Before Styling.

AWKWARDNESS.

AFTER.... 

POW !!!!!!


WOOOTS.
LOOK AT THE TEXTURE AND THE STRENGTH OF IT !

 LOOK !
ZOMG. The outcome did really amaze me.
It's so much STRONGER than I thought D:

OSiS+ Mess Up Matt Gum !

Another style :)

 I REALLY HEART the texture and messy looks that it can give :)

So you want the messy look on your hair ?
OSiS+ Mess Up Matt Gum !

LOL

Seriously,
I really really love this product D:
It's SOOOO much more natural and ... whatever
than all the rubbish products that I've ever used.

Wanna know what my "RUBBISH PRODUCTS" are ?

These are all the G*tsby products I've ever used, 

THEY ARE PLAIN RUBBISH.
Especially the "Moving Rubbish",
it's EXTREMELY hard to wash off.
That clay is soooo freaking greasy and. SO NOT FLEXIBLE.
ZOH MY GOD.
OK. F*CK.

 Oh..and wonder why I bought TWO instead of ONE ?
Ok.
Because I thought it wasn't strong enough to hold my hair.
I'd never tried it after all.
So I decided to get the hair wax as well :) !

I'm Lovin' It :d



7 comments :

  1. is it easy to wash off? gasby really hard to wash off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nop. Quite easily actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u got ur =oh yeah= hair style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hye there. May i know where did you get those products. Would like to buy them for my bf. Hee. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how to wash out this wax from hair?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, can i know is it shinining feel or matte feel?

    ReplyDelete