Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Y U NO SAY "HI" TO MY NEW HAIRSTYLE ?!


PEOPLE
Y U NO SAY "HI" TO MY NEW HAIRSTYLE ?!


HI

Ok.
Nothing bad has happened.
I didn't literally just GO and HAVE my hair cut short all of a sudden.
It's planned :D

Soooooo. lalalalalalala :D
Got my hair cut short on sunday.
Cut TWICE.
YES. TWO TIMES.
The 1st freaking time,
it's still medium in length.
and it's effing ugly =_=
So I decided to give it another shot.
MAKE IT SHORT.

First from this,


to ... that freaking ugly mushroom style
and
2nd time,
it turned out to be something like THIS.


AND LIKE THIS


LOOKING GOOD ?
Yes. I dyed my hair blue.

Guess what ?
Today, I gave it another freaking shot again.
Trimmed it for ANOTHER TIME LOL.
Imagine, 3 haircut in 2 days lol.

So...
TADAAAAAAAAA !


EFFING SHORT LOL.
and short hair makes my head LOOK BIG

BOOHHHHHHHH !

One thing that I hate about short hair is,
styling is EXTREMELY necessary.

Without styling the hair,
I look like a complete retard.

 F*CK !

After 

I believe this looks SLIGHTLY better D:
and it's as if my head is reaching out of the border line lol.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

bye bye.



8 comments :

  1. I like the 2nd cut. BUT you just dye the rainbow fringe few days ago =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look nice with short hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so LIKE ur new look! Its like.. errm.. can I hit the LIKE button 100x?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! I totally agree with Merryn! LIKE LA LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE! PLS.. STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER.. SO LENG CAI....XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your hair color! It’s a mix of my favorite colors: purple, blue, and green! It’s a really cool and playful hairstyle. I think it reflects your personality.

    Stela Dimitrov

    ReplyDelete