Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Prometheus (2012) - Movie Review


Prometheus 

Movie Review !

Exam's FINALLY over.
I'm now having a FOUR-MONTHS super long break !

and super thanks to nuffnang,
on 5th of June,
I got the chance to catch the Premetheus at GSC, 1U !


Summary :
A team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race. 

Review:
I love the ambience of this movie seriously.
Especially the opening, it gives me a very mysterious feeling.
All the scenes will definitely make you thrilled :|
There are few bloody and disgusting scenes as well,
but it's very much acceptable.
If you're seeking for a little bit of thriller,
then this movie's JUST FOR YOU.
I LOVE THIS MOVIE.

Haven't watched the movie yet ?
Here's the trailer :)



No comments :

Post a Comment