Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Won myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) !


Won myself 
a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 ! 

 
Taaadaaaaaa !

All thanks to Century Battery,
the lucky me's just won myself a brandddd newwwww
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) !

How ?
There's a roadshow in 1U, held by Century Battery.
I "accidentally" walked passed it and 
I was "forcibly" asked to join their lucky draw contest lol.

I filled in the form 
(Double entries by downloading their apps on Android/iOS)
stuck their sticker right next to my car's road tax sticker
took a photo
and submitted my entry via email.

Then ?
Taaadaaa.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is mine :D
I was told that I'm the winner outta 100+ participants :D 
So I drove all my way to Subang Jaya to collect my prize,
just two days after I was contacted. Efficiency at its best :O

Just some random photos of my Tab 2 lol



Am kinda addicted to Osu! on Android recently :D

Wanna try your luck as well ?
Check out Century Battery for more upcoming contests !



3 comments :

  1. haha, I also just won an iPad recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA That indirectly made you accidentally won a Galaxy Tab! So niceeeee :P

    ReplyDelete