Monday, 31 December 2012

Turquoise Hair For Real !


Turquoise hair
For real this time !


Taaaaalaaaaadaaam ! >:D

Woooohoooo
I've finally got my loveeeeeely turquoise hair !
This was my second attempt to dye my hair turquoise.
On the first attempt,
it turned out to be green instead of turquoise.
bwahaha.
Wanna know about it ?
Read this ;)

I started off with this quite-nice green hair (at least I'd been told so ?)


I did a bleach bath to strip the green out.


What I did was,
Bleach Powder + 6% Peroxide + 9% Peroxide + Shampoo + Water.
The mixture worked just as good as a full bleach.
I was kinda surprised lol.


Well.
The back looked kinda awful.
BECAUSE I WAS RUNNING OUT OF GOOOOD BLEACH POWDER.
I insist, NEVER USE CHEAP BLEACH !
Cheap bleach can NEVER work as good as those good ones ! Bahh !

Again,
List of dyes used:


1. Plum
2. Poppy Red
3. Toner (To dilute the dyes)
4. Violet
5. Turquoise

All by Directions.

 Plum
(As you can see from the pic, the front section was very well bleached, 
branded bleach powder was used)

Red at the back.

Turquoise :D

Then........
Taaaadaaa :D

Ooops ! It wasn't really perfect.
The sides look kinda dirty !
All thanks to CHEAP BLEACH POWDER :(

Angry Peacock >:|

I'm loving this Turquoise-to-Plum combi :)

Beehh. Dirty kinda -_-

 Spongebob face :D

Happy happy ;D

The back :) !
Loving this combi as well x)

Pom Pom....Y U NO BLEND IN ?!

o_o

-_-

Pad-pad-pad-ception lol

Even though it didn't turn out as good as expected,
I'm still loving it.
It's after all my favourite color...Turquoise :D
Do you love it ;) ?

This is actually the 4th time dyeing my hair Turquoise.
I used to have LONG turquoise hair.
Merman. Ha :D
Loving it ?
You might want to check this link out ;)
Me with mah Long Beautiful Turquoise Hair. 
Hahaha :D



7 comments :

  1. hi, just wondering isit better to dye your hair when it is still wet or dry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylie

    Dry.
    Unless the directions state otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the turquoise colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi :) i'd emailed you could you please reply me soon?? its black_petal15@hotmail.com thanks!!
    love your new hair colour combination <3~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! i have been trying to find directions hair dye ever since i came back to malaysia. Can you tell me where you bought them or which website you bought them? Please reply me, thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any enquiries please drop me an email at isroxck@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete