Monday, 24 June 2013

Supermoon ? Aiiikkkss !!


Supermoon ... ?
Superhaze maybe ?



People have been spreading something about supermoon on facebook these days.
As a moon lover (sounds kinda wrong ? lol),
I'd never want to miss this chance.

Gadgets :
- Nikon D5100
- Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 SP Di VC USD
- Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8 G
- A cheap tripod




The Tamron 70-300mm is a superb telephoto lens, I must say.
Fast AF, Great VR and blah blah blah lol.
For those who're looking for a decent telephone lens below RM2000,
YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT.

So I got myself and my gadgets ready
and wished for a great great moon photography ...

but WAIT.
HAZY ! SMOGGY !
The haze due to forest fire in Indonesia has just hit KL really badly these days.
I was like...WTF ?

The moon might be "super" in other countries but certainly not in Malaysia,
especially Johor, Malacca  and KL, I guess?

At night,
as expected,
the supermoon wasn't really that "super".
The moon was almost completely covered by the haze at around 8pm.
I could barely see it in the sky -_-
Superhazyorangemoon maybe ?!

Oh well.
It was "more super" yesterday, just so you know.


As you can see,
photographing moon at the shutter speed of 2.5s (f/8) is ridiculous.
Can you imagine how serious the haze was ?
Oh well.

Luckily,
the lovely moon shone much brighter as the day faded

This was taken at 10.32pm.

f/10
ISO-100
300mm
1/40s

Much better :)

Just yesterday,
I borrowed this little friend from Ms. Chow Pui Teng (LOL)
It's the Diana Mini, a cute, toy-looking lomo camera.

I'm just gonna photograph her together with the moooooonlight shadow ~

Double Exposure with 50mm f/1.8 G
Post-processed with Photoshop

The moon is too small ?

You may prefer this.


or maybe.....THIS ?


It's SUPERMOON..BIIAATCHHHH !

Oh, well well.
I just love moon photography.
and it's the sole reason that I bought the Tammy telephoto lens.
Yes, no, I'm not interested in bird photography.
Baaaahaaaaa !

Now,
Here come more moonssss !
I took all them in the past :)




Aren't them lovely ?
Yes, they surely are :) !



No comments :

Post a Comment