Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Husky - Another New Family Member :D !


HEY PEOPLE

WHY U NO SAY 'HI' TO FEI FEI ? :D


If you guys haven't known about it already,
my house has just got another new comer !! :D

It'ssss a Husky desuneh :DD
He's brought back to my house on 3rd of June actually (3 months old).
At the price of RM1.8k (Same price as Pom Pom ~)

(If you're following me on facebook,
there was actually another dog before this super cute husky lol.
But he was given to my mom's friend...
kesian him...lololol :D)

You might've already seen the photo of the husky I posted on facebook
But I'm just gonna post more more more and some extra videos ;D

So...
Guys and Girls...
This is Fei Fei :D
A male husky :D



 Y U SO EMO ?

Blinks ~


Awwww so cute LOL

XOXOXO ! His head looks much bigger than his body lol



The cage will soon be too small to fit him 

He looks kinda like a cat from the back lol

Sooo cuteeeee eh ?! 
I know you guys know feel like caressing him ~
bahahaha :D

Hold on.
This is not the end yet.
Next,
together with Pom Pom :D:D:D !!






Thishhh Ishhh Pom Pom :D

Pom Pom Pom ~

Mom together with Pom Pom and Fei Fei :D


You guys wanna some videos ?
Here they are :DDD

Both Fei Fei and Pom Pom wanted some treats :D

Fei Fei climbing down the stairs for the first time :D

Aren't they SUPER CUTE ?
YES THEY ARE :D
I know you definitely feel like petting and hugging them now.
Bauahahahah :D

Sooooo...
Wanna read more about Pom Pom as well ?
Wanna view more photos about the Pomeranian fluff ball ?

Check this link out (Tags) :D
http://dark-disaster.blogspot.com/search/label/Pomeranian



2 comments :

  1. both so cute! I wanna dog so that my cat has a mate to play with! LOL

    ReplyDelete